Friday, February 29, 2008

101 Things to do in 1001 days

So, I am sort new to the whole blogging thing. I have a private family blog but that is easy to find material to write about.
I have been doing some exploring on the web about various memes and sort. I came across this website Day Zero and I think I like the challenge it offers. At first it seems overwhelming but then I like the idea of really thinking about things I would like to accomplish in the next 2.75 years. I have posted my list on the side (it is complete, I just need to finish typing it in).
I hope this inspires someone else to do some long term thinking. Where are you and where do you want to be? My dad talks a lot about this. If you don't have an idea where you want to be, how will you know when you get there?
Start thinking and dreaming!!

3 comments:

Valtool said...

Amy and I can help you with numbers 68 and 70, and as for a balloon festival, did you mean AZ? I know the big one each year is in Albequerque, NM.

julie and joe said...

i LIKE this idea! i'm a list-maker so anything i can do to make myself feel more productive and cross things off is great for me:) see you tuesday!
Julie

Jaime said...

I think the thing that floored me the most was the last one - and the fact that R will be in kindergarten before the end of the 1001 days.