Thursday, February 28, 2008

5 Positives

I am stealing this idea from Jaime at Laughable Lunacy (who stole it from her friend)
I too need to focus more on the positives in my life. I have so blessings I should be thankful for.

So here goes:

1. I know a God who loves me no matter what. He is faithful even when I am not. To use a friend's favorite word (or maybe it is just my favorite word that she uses!), I know a God that is constantly pursuing me! He desires to have a deep and REAL relationship with me.

2. I have an incredible husband who works very hard to provide so that I can stay home with our little girls.

3. My immediate family lives within 15 minutes of us. We get together every Sunday night for dinner. My girls are growing up surrounded by family!!

4. My daughter potty trained very very easily!! She was trained in under a week with next to no accidents. Nothing I did, it was all God and her!!

5. We got to enjoy the crisp weather with friends today after being cooped indoors for two days with colds!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm so glad you all are starting to feel better!!

April said...

I have actually taken a turn for the worse and feel like my head is about to explode! Calling the dr. in the morning!!
SEND ME SOME DRUGS!!! NOW!!!