Friday, March 14, 2008

I have been tagged for the first time!

My friend Michael tagged me to do a Crazy 8's meme, so here goes:

Name 8 Things I Am Passionate About:
1. Learning more about the Holy Spirit
2. My Amazing husband
3. My incredible children
4. LOST
5. Scrapbooking
6. Time with friends
7. Music
8. Teaching my girls about their Savior

Name 8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
See the list of 101 things on the right!!

8 Things I Often Say
1. Don't take that from J!!!
2. Get in your carseat!
3. Are you coming home?
4. I love you!!!
5. No raspberries while you are eating
6. Look at me! Smile!
7. Holy Spirit, FILL ME!!!
8. We need to get together

8 Books I've Recently Read or am Currently Reading
1. Navy Wife
2. Navy Brat
3. Navy Baby (all by Macomber)
4. The Resurrection Eggs with Miss PattyCake
5. Noisy Farm
6. Blue's Checkup
7. Bible
8. Going to Sleep on the Farm

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
1. Anything Casting Crowns
2. Carried to the Table - Leeland
3. From this Moment - Shana Twain
4. That's Why God Made the Moon - Chris Rice
5. Ten Thousand Charms - Jami Smith (I think)
6. Bring the Rain - Mercy Me
7. Still - Watermark
8. Silent Night - Kenny Rogers

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
1. Loyal
2. Great listener
3. Kids the same ages
4. Tell it like they see it (in love!!)
5. Always there to lend a hand
6. Fun loving
7. Shared hobbies
8. Challenge my faith

8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8's
1. Randel @ The Hambricks
2. Julie @ Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe
3. Jacqueline @ Leave it to Beaver meets Sybil?
4. Jaime @ Laughable Lunacy
5. Cindy @ Daily at the Hills
6.
7.
8.
Sad but I don't have any other people (so new to blogging!)

4 comments:

amy said...

I did not know you were a Macomber fan! So am I! Have you read the series A Good Yarn! Its soo good.

The Maddron's said...

April,

how do you answer this on your own blog. copy and paste??

HELP!!!!!!

cindyhill said...

April,

Being new to blogging, I am not sure what I am suppose to do here. Can you let me know?

Thanks! Cindy

Jaime said...

okay, just got around to posting mine!! :)

(and if snybody else is reading, yes, you just copy & paste & change the answers to your own!)