Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weigh in

The scale did not change this week. 187.8 BUT... see the previous post for great news about my clothing size changes!! So the scale did not change but obviously my body is!!
I did have a great week of exercise though!! I have walked at least a mile everyday! Today I even increased the speed on the treadmill to jogging!! (for a few moments twice) I am excited about that. My eating habits have not been the best, but today they have been dead on!! I am getting back into the groove again!! Hopefully the scale will reflect that next week.

2 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

hey!!!!! glad to have found your blog!!!!

stay focused-- you can do it!!

by the way, i LOVE your list on the right side-- and i lOVE seasons 52. (not to mention it is VERY weight watcher friendly believe it or not)
just another note regarding #19 and 20--- new properly fitted bras changed my life!!! :)

steve and randel hambrick said...

oops.. it was #25 and 26!