Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just have to share...

I have gotten back on track with the eating habits! Since Sunday I have lost 5lbs!! I know that some of that is water weight because I did start drinking water better. Plus I had been eating some pretty high sodium foods. But still...it is so motivating to watch the scale drop!
So what am I doing you ask?


This program balances your carbs, fats, and proteins. They have a Fat Flush program that really restricts your glycemic levels. That is what I have been on for 2 days!
My girls are the other reasons I decided it was time to get back on track. When I am eating this way, we have great fruits and veggies in the house. You should see the "rainbow" my family has been eating the past two nights!
The other benefit I see right away is I sleep better when I am eating this way! When I was eating the junk, I was not sleeping through the night. I would wake up several times or wake up and not be able to go back to sleep. The past nights I have slept great!! I am not waking up at all.
Just thought I would share!

1 comment:

amy said...

Dude,
I am so proud of you..inst it awesome. That first big weight loss is such a motivator.

Yeah APril