Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I have decided to participate in this weekly meme because I need the constant reminder to be thankful for all of the many blessings in my life!

I am thankful for my parents who are willing to watch our girls for the weekend so Hubbie and I can attend our church's annual marriage retreat! (can't wait)

I am thankful for Hubbie, who works so hard so that I can stay home with our precious girls! Things have been particularly hard for him at work recently, but he comes home and is an active part of the family in the evenings, even when he is just worn out! Thanks, Babe!!

I am thankful for good friends - people I can run to with the latest joy or struggle. They are an invaluable part of my life.

I am most thankful for my Heavenly Father, His Son and His Holy Spirit! They are changing me, so that I might reflect Their GLORY in my life! It hurts sometimes but in the end I know it will be worth it!!

5 comments:

amy said...

I am so proud of you and was glad to read this list..You are very much a professional blogger..WooHOo!

isnt it fun?

have a great retreat!

Dana said...

Great list. I'm glad you joined it. Have an awesome time at your retreat w/ hubbie!

Karen said...

How wonderful to be able to go to a marriage retreat!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, glad you are here. I enjoyed your post.

Shari said...

I hope that the marriage retreat will be wonderful for you and your husband. Thanks for joining in. Thankful Thursday is a fun and popular meme. We love reading about all of God's blessings.