Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday



My Weekend
1. I am thankful I got to share a fabulous weekend with the man of my dreams.
2. I am thankful for message our pastor and his wife shared with us this weekend. It is something that will impact my marriage for years to come.
3. I am thankful for the ancient oaks we got sit under. Thank you, God, for revealing your splendor in your creation.
4. I am thankful for the friendships that were strengthened and for new friendships .
5. I am thankful we had a chance to renew our wedding vows again. It so nice (and needed) to be reminded of the commitment we made to each other.
6. I am thankful for the contrast in weather: it was sunny and beautiful one day and the next was cold and wet.
7. I am thankful I was able to leave the girls in the wonderful care of my parents. I am thankful they are so close and can be a major influence on the girls.

3 comments:

Denise said...

May God always sweetly bless your marriage.

eph2810 said...

Sounds like you went to marriage conference :) It is good to be refreshed in our marriages. Great that your parents are close enough to care for your children.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and your wonderful family.

Melanie said...

How special you were able to renew your wedding vows... such a wonderful blessing.