Friday, May 9, 2008

New Tradition I am starting

Heather is doing the coolest thing with her family. Wednesday is Family Night and each week she has a different theme! They are so simple but so cool!! Here are the ones she has done so far:
Backwards Night
Movie Night
Strawberry Shortcake Night
Under the Sea
Princess Night

Heather is so creative, the nights look like a lot of fun without being TOO much extra work. I think the nights could be as simple or elaborate as you want.

I am going to start my own list. I will have a link on the side to my list. I will try and post pictures from the evenings too. I think our night is going to be Tuesday night, I think that will work best with Hubbie's schedule.

Please leave a comment if you think of another theme!!

1 comment:

The Doodle Family (As Authored by Kimberley) said...

April, This is so cool and something I have been wanting to do for awhile. When I was little we had family home evening. That is when my mom taught us how to jitter bug, we learned to crochet, we cooked, played games, it was so awesome and as we got older so important. It was our touch base time with everyone so busy. I love your ideas and can't wait to get started. I just haven't picked a day yet since hubby's schedule is so wally right now. Thanks for bringing this back to my thoughts!