Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful for God's provision this week.
I am thankful I have a luxurious house and plenty of room for my family.
I am thankful I have a huge closet of clean clothes to chose from in the morning.
I am thankful I can provide healthy, clean food for my girls until they are full.
I am thankful I have a car that gets me from point A to point B safely.
I am thankful I have a husband that loves and honors me.
I am thankful God has reminded me of His children that do not have those basic needs fulled on a daily basis.
I am thankful that prayer is a good place for me to start caring for His children.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

A beautiful Thankful Thursday post!

Amy said...

amen to everything on your list :-)
amy
mytudorhouse.wordpress.com

Lynn said...

I am thankful that prayer is a good place for me to start caring for His children.

Awesome post. Happy TT.

Susan said...

Happy TT to you.

God loves your grateful heart♥

Nancie said...

Thank God for blessing you in so many ways. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Have a blessed day!

Denise said...

You have a beautiful heart, thanks for sharing it.

Sharon said...

Lovely, thank you for sharing. God bless you.
Sharon,
thereservoir.wordpress.com

Pia said...

happy TT. blessings to you sweet one.

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Wonderful list! I am working on the "clean" closet of clothes- both my clothes and my closet!

Blessings and thanks for stopping by yesterday!