Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today's focus is easy. My little girl is 1 today.


Smiles,
I am so thankful God chose you for our family. It has been an incredible year!
I am thankful for your smiles.
I am thankful for your personality (which can be a little spirited at times).
I am thankful you are different from your sister.
I am thankful you have finally learned to sit up on your own.
I am thankful you have a different time-table then your sister or your cousin - it causes me to love you for who you are.
I am thankful for the kisses and hugs you are beginning to give.
I am thankful all the little things you are learning everyday.
I am thankful you are learning to sign with me, it makes (and will make) our life easier.
I am thankful for the way you light up when Daddy walks in the room.
I am thankful for the grins you give me first thing in the morning.
I am thankful for the church family that is loving on you, helping us raise you in God's Love.
I am thankful for every moment I get to spend with you.
I love you!
Love,
Mommy

(sorry about the paragraph. I changed fonts and it took away all of my returns in the post, but showed them in the preview!)

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Smiles!!!!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to Smiles!!!!

sharon,
http://thereservoir.wordpress.com

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your dear daughter.

CJVogt said...

Adding another birthday greeting to your daughter!
:O)
Beth@TheAccidentalPharisee

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

What a beautiful post! I know what you mean about writing and then the post looks different!!! And, the preview looks good! Agh!

Blessings!

Love Bears All Things said...

A beautiful thankful list.
Mama Bear

Pia said...

oh, happy birthday sweetie!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!