Saturday, May 10, 2008

Then Sings my Soul

Happy Saturday!
Well, Amy took my top choice this week...but I will just save it for another week!
I am going to write about "Your Grace is Enough" (if I have time later I may add a video)

I am just learning about God's grace and truly understanding it. This song is so powerful. But right it is my three year old daughter that makes this song so cool! She runs around the house singing the chorus! It does my heart good to know that good things are going into her head and heart! How cool that I get to teach her at THREE what I am just learning at 31!!!
Here are the lyrics and the song is on my playlist --->

Great is your faithfulness oh God
You wrestle with the sinner's heart
You lead us by still waters into mercy
And nothing can keep us apart

Pre Chorus:
So remember your people
Remember your children
Remember your promise, oh God

Chorus:
Your grace is enough.
Your grace is enough.
Your grace is enough.
Your grace is enough for me.

Verse 2:
Great is your love and justice God.
You use the weak to lead the strong.
You lead us in the song of your salvation
And all your people sing along.

Pre Chorus:
So remember your people.
Remember your children.
Remember your promise, oh God.

Chorus x3

Chorus 2:
Your Grace is enough
Heaven reaching down to us
Your Grace is enough for me

----------------
God, I see your grace is enough
I'm covered in your love
Your grace is enough for me

For me
Have a blessed weekend
Join us at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders for more great music!!!

10 comments:

Stephanie (Ocean Mommy) said...

I LOVE this song...(every song on Matt's CD is awesome by the way)

But the words of this are so powerful. We clean house with a much better attitude when this song is playing!!!

Have a great Mother's Day!
steph.

Amy Wyatt said...

This is an awesome song! How wonderful that His grace is enough. Isn't it great that we can teach our girls so young what it's taken us a lifetime to learn.
Sorry I took your song :) Have a great week.

beckyjomama said...

This is such a pwerful song. I hope you find the video, but sometimes just reading the words is so powerful!

kmom3 said...

I absolutely love this song! We sing it at church a lot! I am always blown away by the truth of this song. His grace IS enough...even for ME!!! I pray my daughters will all accept that grace, too!

Blessings!

Angela @ Refresh My Soul Blog said...

I love that song too! No wonder Jesus tells to come to Him like children! How precious your little one is!
Blessings,
Angela

Andrea said...

I haven't heard this song. It's definitely one that will be hitting my ipod!!! It has a good running beat to it!

I love the words - His grace is enough! How that is sooo easy to forget in the hustle and bustle of life! And, it warms my heart to know your baby girl sings it!!

Happy Mom's Day!!

Susan said...

Oh yes, this song is fantastic!

Thank God for his AMAZING Grace!

Happy Mother's Day♥

Melanie said...

I have been singing this song alot this week and I work around the house and am in the car. One of my favorites! I am so blessed to know that His grace is enough.

Mocha with Linda said...

We sing this great song at church. His faithfulness is great, and His grace is enough for all our needs.

Kim said...

I'm SO thankful for his FAITHFULNESS!!!!! What a great song.

Have a blessed weekend.

Kim~