Monday, June 30, 2008

Back on track

I am going to be real this morning! I have gained back ten of the 15 pounds I had lost. Two weeks of working in the kitchen at VBS with no will power did me in. That and being on my feet all morning turned me into a couch potato in the afternoons.

This is a new week and I am back on track. Goals for the week:

1. Eat balanced(The Formula) Monday through Thursday
2. Friday and Saturday I can enjoy BBQ within reason.
3. Sunday back to balanced.
4. I would like to walk on the treadmill 3 times ( 30 to 45 minutes each day)
5. I want to drink two pitchers of water/Crystal Light each day.

Please keep me accountable. Ask me how it is going.
My MIL is buying me a beautiful dress from Coldwater Creek and I want to it to look great on me.

I got a devotional this morning that struck me:

What I lose today in weight will be gain in other ways tomorrow!

I want to keep the long term goal of being healthy in mind!!

2 comments:

amy said...

I gained some as well but since we lost it before, we know we can do it again!

Go April!

Jaime said...

that is a very pretty dress!!!

you can do it!!