Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ragamuffin Top Challenge

Carlos is starting a new challenge. This comes at a great time for me. I am jumping back on the wagon starting today.
I would like to lose another 40lbs, ultimate weight goal of 150 to 145, and clothing size 10. But I would also like to strengthen my body and get in shape. I would like to being walking about 30 minutes everyday. I would like to lower my resting heart rate.
Short term goal is to lose about 10 pounds in the next 14 days.
I have a picture to post but I will do that next week.

4 comments:

Gretch-A-Sketch said...

Hi!

I am a new Muffin Challenger too! I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am so excited about meeting new people who I can encourage and have as encouragers. I will check back soon to see how you are doing.

Its going to be tough but so worth it.


Gretchin

Valtool said...

I haven't thought about the challenge, but I did go to the gym after work tonight. We got out at 11:15pm, but my gum has 24/7 access, so I was there on the eliptical watching the news and realizing I could still have hockey to watch when I got home, and I did!

20 min workout with 5 minute cooldown on the eliptical netted about 2 miles and just under 300 calories burned.

J said...

Hello!

I have just started exercising! Good luck on meeting your goals. I think you can do it!

What has been really helpful for me is to find a walking buddy. Someone who will push me a little further.

best wishes!

13point1 said...

good luck :) all us muffintoppers are cheering you on!