Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday


This week I am thankful for my hubbie. His job has been incredibly stressful recently. He is being intentional in his relationships at home.
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for my husband. Thank you for providing the perfect man for me. Thank you for his devotion to his marriage and his family. Thank you for providing all he needs to handle work and home. Thank you for the words of affirmation he has spoken into my life this week.
Continue to bless him here at home and in the work place.
Amen

5 comments:

Chris said...

Amen dear sister-our husbands all have stressful lives-and we need to be intentional in our thanks for them-and speak it to them as well-thanks for the reminder today.

Denise said...

May your husband be sweetly blessed.

Tracy said...

Wow! What a sweet tribute to your husband... It's a great reminder to me to give God an extra thank you for mine. = )

Tonya said...

Amen to that prayer. Sometimes I feel bad for my husband with his stress level. Prayer is the best answer.

Sharon said...

You are a Proverbs31 woman - God bless you!

sharon

http://thereservoir.wordpress.com