Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have a copy cat!

This afternoon I went to release Love (3 years old) from "quiet" time. As we are cleaning her room, she starts talking about peepee, the potty and her kitchen sink. When I noticed the sink was wet I started paying attention!!
Me: Did you put your peepee in the kitchen sink?
Love: No, I put my peepee in Sweetie's potty (Sweetie is a doll!! It is a doll sized potty seat!)
Me: You did what?
Love: I put it in the potty, then in the sink.

Ok, I did not put her peepee in the sink but I did dump it into the toilet.
I just had to laugh, then explain that Sweetie's potty is just pretend!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

oh... my... word!!!!!

April said...

At least it was in the potty!! and not on the floor!

Valtool said...

at least you don't have a brother renting a room from you who vowits at the top of the stairs, including spraying your bedroom door and only does a minimal clean-u job