Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ragamuffin Top Challenge Week #7

Start weight : 191.2
End weight: 190.4
It was not such a great week. I did lose a pound.

My knee was hurting on Monday so that became the excuse to not walk. Once I was out of the habit the rest of the week was gone before I could think about walking again.

The water consumption has dropped again.

Goals this week:
1. Drink water (2 pitchers)
2. Walk 3 days
3. Avoid eating during rest time!! (I am a huge snacker in the afternoons!)

I am having a hard time getting serious again. I am playing around with losing the weight. The depressing part is that I know I can do it and I am just not making myself to it.

This next week includes travel. I need to make wise choices!!

7 comments:

Buffedstuff said...

Hey, I was in the neighborhood, and I thought I would drop by and offer a little encouragement. You are so correct you can do this. Don't give up on,fight the good fight. I wish you the best.

Gretch-A-Sketch said...

Its hard sometimes. I think sticking to the goal and maintaining a regular exercise routine is the hardest for me.

Keep up the good work!

Gretchin

Land of Marcelo said...

Keep it up! You can do thi! We are all in this together. :0)

Toby said...

I am absolutely feeling what you're feeling. It's tough to get serious about diets when I've been on so many and failed so many times. I have found, though, with the support of people like yourself, who know what I'm going through, every pound I shed, means so much more this time around. One pound...no big deal, right? NO! I say...One pound..THAT'S AWESOME!! If I can lose one and still enjoy my mid-day snacks, imagine what I will do when I get serious!!
Sorry to go on so long, but these weekly updates get me goin and I just pray some of the motivation I am given by reading posts like yours can spread to bloggers like you!! Way to go! Keep it up!

steve and randel hambrick said...

girlfriend!!!
you CAN do it!
just begin buying only snacks that are LOW in points (i.e. lots of fiber, low in fat)... i just blogged about some healthy alternatives-- check out my blog a week or so ago for some must-have snacks and meals! it will make your dieting a heck of a lot easier when you've got lots of healthy options.

you GO girl!

Toby said...

Hey, I'm a big dummy, so how did you get your project playlist player thin enough to fit on your site?

Abbi said...

Um, hello?! You're still down a pound! You've GOT to stop beating yourself up!! ;) (Takes one to know one.)

This month's Self magazine (Anne Hathaway on the cover) has a great article called "Talking Myself Up". See if you can get your hands on a copy. It's been helping me a LOT!!

Keep it up!! AND, it's SMART to rest when you're hurting! Get some light free weights that you can use to build upper body strength while your knee has time to recoup. You can even do bicep curls while watching TV! ;)

You CAN do it!!!