Friday, July 25, 2008

Then Sings my Soul - I will not be moved - Natalie Grant

Tonight I learned our women's ministry at church is going through huge change. Change is great especially when God is in control. His hand has firmly been in our ministry for years, the evidence has been far from subtle.

There is part of me that wants to cling to the familiar, the comfortable. Part of me dreads this change, part of me fears this change.

But on the way home this song played on the radio. It was a reminder - I will not let Satan have a foothold in my life because of this. God is in control as He has always been. I will not be moved in my faith. I look forward to the unimaginable things that God has planned for the women of our church.



Join us at here for more great music!!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

so what's the change??

Life's an adventure said...

I thought about posting this song too! I love it!

Earthmommy said...

Sometimes it really is tough not to let circumstances impact our faith. Part of growing as a child of God is learning the very lesson you share here. I love this song too!

Peggy said...

April...God is in control...Good declaration! Great SONG!

Natalie Grant has become one of my favorites this last year. I hope I have this song because
I WILL NOT BE MOVED!!!

It's a good reminder for all of us!

I pray the changes in your women's ministry just makes it more of a Women's Full Ministry and that God is the reason and remains in control! Keep Discovering HIS plan!

Mocha with Linda said...

Natalie Grant has lots of good songs. Thanks for posting this one!

Cheryl said...

Change is hard at times. I think because at times familiar is more comfortable.

Blessings!
Cheryl