Friday, October 10, 2008

ABC Meme

My dear friend Valtool reminded me recently that he tagged me a long time ago for this meme.

A is for: Attached or Single? Attached for 12 years, legally for almost 10.

B is for: Best Friend? I don't have one best friend. The short list includes Hubbie, Mom and Dad!!

C is for Cake or pie? Both? Cake: My Dad's Carrot Cake

D is for: Day of choice? Every other Sunday when my whole family gathers at my parents' for supper

E is for: Essential item? My Bible - the authority for my life

F is for: Favorite color? I like the cool colors - blue, green, and purple

G is for: Gummy bears or worms? Bears

H is for: Home town? Somewhere in the South

I is for: Favorite indulgence? A quiet morning in bed

J is for: January or July? January, I like it COLD!!!

K is for: Kids? Love - 3 years, Smiles - 16months

L is for: Life isn’t complete without? My Hubbie - I can't imagine living my life without him. (on a lighter note - scrapbooking keeps me sane!)

M is for: Marriage date? January 2, 1999

N is for: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 2 SIL, and 1 BIL

O is for: Oranges or Apples? Gala Apples!! I hated apples as a kids but then Mom was feeding us Red Delicious. I have learned I prefer a crisp apple!

P is for: Phobias? High see-through floors

Q is for: Quotes? "Be still and know that I am God."

R is for: Reasons to smile? Love and Smiles - my daughters, you never know what they are going going to do!

S is for: Season of choice? Winter!! I like it cold

T is for: Tag 5 people: consider yourself tagged

U is for an Unknown fact about me: I don't know!

V is for: Vegetable? Sweet Potato

W is for: Worst Habit: Wasting the time God has given me on trivial things

X is for: X-ray or Ultrasound? Several ultrasounds - two pregnancies! Words can't describe seeing those pixels blink in time with my baby's heartbeat for the first time.

Y is for: Your favorite food? That first spoonful of ice cream

Z is for: Zodiac sign? Means nothing to me

Z is for: Which zoo animal is your favorite? Elephants and Giraffes - I become a kid around those animals. I will wait in lines of small children to have the chance to touch these animals!!

3 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

thoughts:

WHEN In THE WORLD do you get your indulgence? never i bet.. unless you're sick!

also, if you like it COLD you better move on up a little further north.. :) (i know a good town with a GREAT new church by the way)

amy said...

So glad to see you blogging again!

amy said...

oh is the person who posted above me the pastor of the church in Atlanta because if it is I have a very odd connection story at work..Ill tell you next time we chat online